Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter treats!

Hi everyone! I start this new blog by showing you some of the projects I've been preparing for upcoming Easter, plus some I did in past years. I hope you guys enjoy them! I've been taking Easter orders to be delivered in Lima, Peru since I'll be there for the Easter holidays and I've almost reached my order target so I'm happy about it. For future reference, I take orders through my Facebook page. Thanks for sharing!

Some of my most recent projects:


Easter cakepop bouquets/baskets: bunnies, chickens, eggs, and carrots for the Easter bunny ;). They come in small baskets with 1 or 2 cakepops up to larger baskets with 4, 6, and up to 8 cakepops. I have several different designs and colors for the baskets/bases, and the cakepops can also be personalized. I'm also taking orders for individually-wrapped cakepops without a base. For this holiday season I'm only working with vanilla and dulce de leche cakepops, coated in colored white chocolate.

 


For those looking for something more Spring-themed, I also have tulip cakepop bouquets, also individually-wrapped or in bases with 1, 2, 4, 6 and up to 8. Several different colors and designs for the bases, personalized colors for the tulips as well. Same flavors as the Easter cakepops and the petals and leaves are made out of modeling chocolate - so much tastier than fondant!

For the cookie lovers I'm making mini cookie jars with 20 assorted Spring/Easter mini cookies. Cookies are sugar-vanilla with a touch of orange, and they are decorated with vanilla royal icing.


In previous years I had the opportunity of making an Easter-themed birthday cake for my son and three of his close friends (they all have birthdays around Easter). The big cake and the mini cakes were chocolate with dulce de leche filling, covered with home-made almond marshmallow fondant, and the cakepops that doubled as cake toppers (eggs and baskets) were vanilla-Nutella coated with candy melts and chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment