Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's a robot birthday!

This is a more or less "old" project... one of my first tiered cakes. I made it almost 2 years ago (where did time go??) for the shared birthday party of one of my dear Houston friend's children. It was a large cake, for over 50 people, and I made it square to make it look more "robot like". It was white cake with buttercream and strawberry filling, covered and decorated entirely in home-made almond fondant.





To complete the theme, nothing like some cute robot cakepops as party favors ;). At the time I was just starting to taste the waters making cakepops, so the design came from the cakepop guru book "Bakerella". Little by little I felt more confident making them, and today I can finally say I can make any type of cakepop...


I hope you like them! For questions and orders, please contact me through Facebook. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment